Sunday, September 7, 2014

end of season haul


Lee Cooper jeans by Big W, Snakeskin Slip Ons by Rubi, Signature L-Zip Wristlet by Coach, and Selma Tote by Michael Kors

To wrap up the passing month, here are some pieces I got in August. The Lee Cooper jeans fit me so well, and I love pairing them with a denim button down shirt and the Snakeskin (fake of course) Slip On's. I recently took the plunge and invested in some high end leather pieces, from Coach and Michael Kors. I've had my eye on a Michael Kors for a long time and came across this lovely dark grey colour, which is an easy colour to match and integrate into my wardrobe. I've had so many compliments on it, it's going to be my favourite for a long time.

I popped into Coach last weekend and saw the Signature Wristlet wallet in a similar colour to my bag and thought it was about time to upgrade from my current purse. The little wrist strap is so handy, and the wallet fits all the necessities.

No comments :

Post a Comment