Friday, October 31, 2014

rifle paper co & rubi


After having a wander around the city after a super busy morning, I got to pick up some really comfy slides from Rubi shoes, and a cute two piece necklace set from Lovisa (I literally cannot help myself around Lovisa... ever.) 

A favourite past time of mine is to meander through Dymocks on George Street and look at books, and really beautiful stationery and cards. And to my complete surprise and utter delight, there was a small display of Rifle Paper Co. notebooks and card sets that I had fallen in love with online, and was so amazed to find it in Sydney! If you guys know me at all, you know how much I love stationery - if I was asked to describe myself using a single image, this photo would it be, 100%.

Rifle Paper Co is an amazing bespoke stationery company based and made in the US, and is found online here. I'm hoping to take this special notebook away with myself and Mark when we go away on our holiday in December, which is something since I did my holiday scrapbook, I've been wanting to continue to do.

Happy weekend! x

No comments :

Post a Comment