Friday, January 30, 2015

goodies & jolie & deen


Welp, needless to say January has been an exciting/splurge month.

I finally picked up the Bailes candle by Diptyque, and the NARS Pressed Powder in 'Desert' from Mecca Maxima (also how exciting is it that Urban Decay is going to be in Mecca stores in late March I am SO EXCITE).

I have seen every trendy person and their mother with a Diptyque candle and I love the scent of the Bailes candle, so I went and picked up one for myself online from Mecca; I procured my NARS Pressed Powder on my recent trip to Mecca a few weeks ago and I'm really excited to road test it.

I also upgraded my phone to a 6 Plus, and it is glorious in all his bigness.

Lastly, I can across a beautiful boutique called Jolie & Deen. I've seen a handful of bloggers with some of their pieces and after sussing out the store (and spending far too much time being slack jawed at their jewellery collection) I picked myself the Bow Cuff and was so tickled to receive it in the mail. The shipping was super quick and it came packaged in a beautiful box and satin pouch to protect the bangle.


I love the simplicity of the lines and how wearable it is. I love matching it with a clean crisp button shirt, black jeans & flats - very easy to wear. I was happy with the price of the bangle and its postage was very reasonable for the quality of the piece.

Be sure to check them out.

x

No comments :

Post a Comment