Wednesday, December 10, 2014

holiday wish list


It's that totally joyous time of year again, and as the holiday season fast approaches, I love looking at all my saved wishlist items and pretty much staring at them adoringly for long periods of time (wait, you guys don't do that? Huh... must just be me! Joking, everyone does it.)

This wishlist is a combination of fashion, beauty, and things for the home. My biggest wish on my wishlist is the Rae Morris Magnetic Brush Starter Kit. I saw beauty Youtuber Chloe Morello review a number of the Rae Morris Magnetic brushes and I was just frothing at the mouth (sorry, that's totally gross) over these amazing brushes, and how clever it was to have them be magnetic to display and store them. I have one of Rae Morris's make up books and it helped me so much in learning about make up, and tips & tricks, so I'm keen to at the very least try out her brushes.

What's on your wishlist?

x




No comments :

Post a Comment