Sunday, August 2, 2015

moving in

There are some times when you look up and realised how much things have changed, in a seemingly short time.

New job, new routine, and now, a brand new place.

Moving has been such a roller coaster - so many things to think about, to organise, to throw, to buy - I've never really heard any stories from people who have enjoyed moving or felt it was an overly positive experience. Not to mention the expenses and often starting from the ground up in terms of what you own and need.

This past week has been a huge one - I have never been so interested and immersed in homely things, like the best brand of kitchen appliances, bagless versus bag, best type of utensils, most efficient washing powder - it goes on!

Without a doubt the best part of starting new is decorating. Interior design thrills me; I love looking at niche pieces with personality that reflects my style, from beautiful hand rendered prints, to quirky knick knacks & fresh flowers. New linen, new storage - so many awesome things to make a house a home.

Here is a sneak peek of my new home...


All of my favourite things together - I love my Bondi print from talented lady Jasmine Dowling - I have been fan girling over Jasmine for about a year and I fall in love with every piece in her collection. She's a super talented lady from Brissy and her talent is endless - not only does she rock her iconic hand rendered type, but she dabbles in stationery, pillows and tote bags.

Also included is the beautiful ghost chair, and heart vase from Lovestar that I have been lusting over for ages. And to top it all off, Marc Jacobs always looks good.


Crystals, succulents, and white everything!


Close up of beautiful white roses in my Lovestar vase in the living room.

More photos to come.

x


No comments :

Post a Comment