Sunday, December 6, 2015

bags & books


Dear friends, if you can believe it, it's December. The gift giving season is upon us and to be honest, finding the perfect gift can be a real challenge. I'm often finding myself thinking, "this would be PERFECT for this person" but only because I like it for myself!

Since becoming a sort adult, the novelty of gifting has changed - I'm no longer waiting for birthdays or Christmas for things on my wish list. I just go out and buy them, from me to me. And this month, it's been bags and books.

It's no secret I have a thing for bags. This bag from Melbourne brand Naked Vice is perfect for keeping it minimal and practical. It's made from real leather, is so soft, and goes with everything. Naked Vice have so many other chic bags and wallets, I'll definitely be looking at their website for a while!

The Flower Addict is one I have not been able to put down. It's this stunning, thick coffee table book with glossy pages and surreal photography. Anyone who knows me / comes to my apartment knows my love for flowers, and how I always try and have fresh blooms in my space. The Flower Addict marks the amazing portfolio of Saskia Havekes, who runs Grandiflora and is one of Sydney's most famous florists. The sheer creativity and opulence of the installations and designs inspires me every time I pour over the pages.

I hope your days are chic and inspiring.

x

No comments :

Post a Comment