Sunday, February 19, 2017

the table situation //


There's nothing better than spending a lazy weekend recharging the batteries after a long week. 

So many times throughout the last two days I have felt guilty for not being more active - for not going to the gym, for not doing chores - I think for just not doing "something" at all! It got to the point where man friend had to say (rather loudly) "you know it's okay to not do anything at all, right?" Not to mention the fact that I have been taking care of a cold for the last few days, so it's probably a good thing I kept a low profile.

One thing that I never tire of is reworking my space - I love my two bedder nestled in suburbia. When I was moving in, it amazed me how many decorative knick knacks, candles (so many candles), and a startling amount of jewellery trays! Then I think about the amount of times I move things around, to create a better aesthetic and energy, to settle me down - and how important it is to have little things around you to make you feel better.

Right now I'm channelling a mix of luxe and raw - glossy gold and white against wood textures, with a hint of natural greens and dreamy books. 

x

No comments :

Post a Comment